I was doing a bit of an anatomy study on my livestream and was asked to please post it.
- The crotch is the halfway point of the body from top of the head to bottom of the feet
- Shoulders to hips = hips to ankles
- Elbows rest at the waist line
- Wrists rest at the crotch line
- Shoulders and breasts/pecks should always be parallel, no matter what angle the shoulders are at
- With boob placement, keep in mind where the collar bone, ribs, and shoulders are. Breats have muscles that connect to the arm—hence why lifting an arm also lifts the breast corresponding with it.
- Feet are the same length as your elbow to wrist.
- There are two bones in the knee; the cap and a smaller one below it. You CAN see them and adding that subtle detail is a really nice touch!
- When drawing eyes, keep in mind that you should be able to fit the width of an eye between them
- The face is broken down into thirds; hairline to eyebrows, eyebrows to bottom of the nose, bottom of the nose to chin
- The halfway point of the head is at the eyeline
- The mouth is 1/3rd of the way from the bottom of the nose to the chin
- Ears are from the top of the eyes to the bottom of the nose
- When drawing a 3/4th view of the face, do NOT MAKE THE FURTHEST EYE SMALLER — the perspective is too small to be noticeable unless you are doing extremely accentuated/warped perspective. The eyebrows, top of the eyes, and bottom of the eyes should all be parallel regardless of the face’s angle. The only differences should be the widths; front eye should be wider than the further eye.
Knowing the rules to anatomy is important! Once you learn them, then you can break them. （ ≖‿≖）*
Daft Punk share an emotional hug after winning Album of the Year
Remember IT IS NOT A WOMAN’S RESPONSIBILITY TO PREVENT RAPE. In the world we live in, however, women should be empowered with any tools in order to protect themselves. Source for more facts follow NowYouKno
i think the best but also saddest thing about this is that MEN created this product to protect women from MEN
Reblog if you support Misha Collins for President.
if this gets to 30k notes my mom promises she will buy me tickets to the next supernatural con in DC so I can read the poem I wrote about how Misha saved my life, to Misha, in person. You guys just can’t imagine what joy this would bring me. If I had the opportunity to meet Misha Collins in person, I would officially set a vow to never make an attempt on my life again.
Thanks SPN fandom and everyone else.
REBLOG THIS, WE ARE GETTING YOU TO MISHA
I only need 10k more. My mom doesn’t think I can do it…
have you ever read something that killed you inside? like a text message or someone’s status. everything was going fine until you accidentally came across something you didn’t want to read. or you found out something you were better off not knowing. it’s almost as if it was posted just to purposely hurt you. but you constantly read it over and over again to torture yourself.